Sunday 29 October 2017

the october wish list

Autumn is my favourite time of year, and it's a great time for shopping too. The virtual shelves are full of cosy coats, warm scarves and Christmas gift sets galore. Here are a few of the things I'm lusting after currently.



The beautiful and inspiring Gynelle Leon, owner of my favourite cactus shop Prick, has written a book all about her favourite plants. It's the perfect introduction for those looking to know more about the different varieties, as well as helpful tips on caring and styling. It's the perfect gift for any stylish friend.

Diptyque's Christmas candles are always a joy, and this year they've upped the ante. Inspired by constellations, they are named after three mythical creatures: the unicorn, dragon and phoenix. They all sound divine but I'm powerless before a pine-scented candle at this time of year, so the unicorn's got my vote. I have to say though: I usually wait until after Christmas and snap them up in the sales. I'm about to start burning last year's...

I do love wrapping up in a chunky scarf when the air is crisp and sipping a hot drink (gingerbread latte, since you ask). This year I might just up the indulgence factor and go for this cashmere version.

Grey knitwear is one of my weaknesses: I've got countless charcoal-hued jumpers but I just can't stop. The lace-up sleeves on this beauty made me sit up and pay attention. Teamed with a pencil skirt, it would be a perfect smart but warm workwear option.

Winter can leave skin dry and dull, so I'm always on the lookout for beauty products to counteract that. Step forward this beautiful limited edition highlighter, which will bring life back into the most weather-beaten of cheekbones. Hallelujah.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig