Saturday 26 August 2017

august beauty favourites

august beauty favourites

Here are my beauty picks for this month...

Byredo candles are eye-wateringly expensive, yes, but us candle aficionados know by now that when it comes to our favourite scented wax, you get what you pay for (usually). This is my favourite Byredo scent yet. Deep, sensuous and luxurious is the best way to describe it (apparently contains notes of saffron, black pepper, violet, amber and vanilla).

Australian beauty brand Grown Alchemist is becoming frustratingly difficult to find here in the UK, but it's worth seeking out for its beautiful packaging and heavenly scented products (if all else fails, the brand's own site does ship here). This hand cream looks and smells fantastic and feels properly nourishing.

I've waxed lyrical about The Ordinary's range of serums before. This is probably my top pick: the liquid consistency makes it perfect to apply under moisturiser and the price is unbeatable.

Along with Grown Alchemist, Swedish brand L:A Bruket is my other absolute favourite beauty brand for being affordable yet decadent and stylish. This scent is my favourite of theirs and will make your bathroom smell like a spa.

If you're on the lookout for a great liquid highlighter, look no further. I got this in the shade Candlelight, a slightly goldish colour, which is a nice change from all my pink-toned highlighters, and perfect for extending your summer glow.


---- shop the post ----



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig