Monday 31 October 2016

the aviator jacket

Topshop white sweatshirt, Alexander Wang Prisma black tote and Whistles blue jeans

This jacket was one of those rare pieces that I fell completely in love with and could not stop thinking about until it was mine. I still remember the teaser picture of it appearing on Topshop's blog and I knew that I absolutely needed to have it, despite at £325 it being the most expensive thing I'd ever bought (at that point anyway... I've since escalated!) I counted down the days until it landed online and I couldn't wait for it to arrive on my doorstep. It was autumn 2010 and it was perfectly of the moment: aviators were everywhere thanks to what is still my favourite ever fashion show: Burberry A/W'10. And yet the beauty of it is that I still absolutely love it. Aviator jackets may not be as big a trend as they were back then anymore, but sheepskin comes around in some form or another every autumn. And every year I absolutely love digging this out and shrugging it around my shoulders. It was a very well spent £325.

Whistles blue boyfriend jeans, Topshop white sweatshirt and Zara black heeled shoes

Larsson & Jennings silver Lugano watch, Topshop khaki sheepskin jacket and Alexander Wang black tote

Alexander Wang Prisma black bag, Topshop Unique aviator coat and Whistles blue jeans

Topshop Unique khaki aviator jacket, Whistles boyfriend jeans and Zara black heels

Topshop khaki sheepskin coat, Whistles boyfriend jeans and Alexander Wang Prisma bag

Topshop shearling aviator jacket, Topshop white ribbed jumper and Alexander Wang black bag

Topshop khaki shearling jacket, Zara black heeled courts and Alexander Wang black tote

Topshop khaki shearling aviator jacket / similar here
Topshop white sweatshirt / similar here
Whistles boyfriend jeans / similar here
Zara shoes / similar here


---- shop the post ----




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig