Monday 5 September 2016

today i love... the monday wish list



I'm back from my summer break just in time to tell you what I'm loving for September...

I don't know about you but I'm always looking to get the maximum possible outfit combinations out of every piece I buy. That's probably why I'm so enamoured with this amazing reversible bomber. It's padded satin on one side and furry shearling on the other. Amazing!

Autumn is creeping up on us and that means sandals will have to be replaced with boots before we know it. This pair are my favourite transitional pick.

There's little more extravagant than a beautifully scented body lotion, is there? As the days get colder, nights in with hot baths and decadent toiletries become ever more appealing to me, so this is looking very tempting.

There's something wonderfully statement-making about an amazing copper terrarium filled with adorable little succulents on your windowsill.

I have had this bag on my "beautiful classic designer bags" wish list for ages, and seeing it back in stock on Net-a-Porter has reignited my love. It's not that expensive, right...?

I'm loving graphic earrings at the moment. This pair would be a perfect cheap and simple way to update your look.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig