Tuesday 27 October 2015

today i'm wearing...

Whistles asymmetric black skirt

Zara ponyskin ankle boots

Whistles quilted leather jacket

Whistles mini Onslow nude bucket bag

Sorry for the blog silence lately. Travelling with work and trying to buy a flat at the same time = zero time for blogging. Finally managed to snap some photos this morning though and love the beautiful autumnal colours in the background. I've succumbed to black tights now, but I'm still not sure where I stand on them. I read an article saying that true fashion people would never wear them, but I think they're fine as long as you have the right footwear and don't overcomplicate the rest of your look. At least they're miles better than nude tights: I'd never be seen dead in those…

Whistles leather jacket / similar here
H&M cashmere jumper / similar here
Zara boots / similar here
Whistles Onslow bucket bag / similar here
ASOS earrings /


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig