Saturday 8 August 2015

today i'm wearing...

Topshop white scuba zip skirt

Topshop black three strap sandals

Zara snakeskin shirt

Whistles black mini Verity rucksack

I don't often wear pattern, but for some reason animal prints (both leopard and snake) seem almost like neutrals to me. Especially in lovely subtle colourways. This Zara shirt looks and feels way above its price tag: one of those forever pieces in my wardrobe, even if it does wait for the rare days when I'm willing to venture outside of monochrome.

Zara shirt / similar here
Topshop skirt / similar here
Topshop shoes / similar here
Larsson & Jennings CM silver watch /


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. I seriously love your style. The skirt looks incredible on you. And I totally understand what you mean about neutral animal prints seeming not like actual patterns. I feel exactly the same! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig