Monday 17 August 2015

today i love… the monday wish list



Don't get me wrong: I'm not a fan of organic anything (nothing but a very successful marketing scam, people). But I do love beautiful packaging, and John Masters' products have that in spades. I'm not going to lie: I'll pay a couple of quid more for something that's going to look good on my bathroom shelf rather than something perfectly functional but not as pretty. What can I say? At least I'm honest about it, right? Oh, also I have super-dry bleached hair so leave-in conditioners are a godsend right now.

NARS is hands down my favourite make-up brand (beautiful packaging, but delivers on quality, too) and this palette is next up on my make-up wish list. The matte shades are perfect for everyday but can be perked up with a layer of complementary shimmer at night.

It's always time for a new pair of heels. I'm a big fan of mesh and these Reiss beauties have more than a little of the Nicholas Kirkwood about them, but with a much friendlier price tag.

I realised I only really started wearing dresses when & Other Stories arrived on our shores. No other store manages to make them so deliciously un-girly and un-fussy. My latest crush is this simple black midi dress, otherwise known as the answer to any wardrobe dilemma, ever.

I've never been a big fan of French Connection's clothes (they think they are way more stylish than they are and therefore definitely overpriced), but their homeware is on point, if still not cheap. They do a particularly good line in industrial-style lights in burnished bronze and stainless steel. It was hard to pick my favourite, but this wall light definitely caught my eye.

A good classic denim shirt is surely a staple of every woman's wardrobe. For some reason I haven't yet found the perfect one, but I have a feeling this Topshop version might just be it.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig