Monday 8 June 2015

today i'm wearing...

H&M leopard jacket

Topshop black Jamie jeans

Whistles mini Onslow bucket bag

You might think that this jacket is unusually non-minimalist for me, but actually I almost think of leopard print as a neutral. It's one of the few prints I'll be seen in, and it goes with absolutely everything, particularly a nude bucket bag and kick ass boots.

PS, Happy birthday to the lovely guy who took these photos for me!

H&M leopard jacket / similar here
& Other Stories t-shirt / similar here
Zara zip boots / similar here
Whistles mini Onslow bag / similar here
Larsson & Jennings CM silver watch /


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Such a gorgeous jacket, I love the way you've styled it. And I'm in total agreement about leopard print, it's one of the few prints I actually like - when it's done well (like this jacket) that is! x

    ellie etc | a fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig