Saturday 2 May 2015

today i love… i love mr mittens

No, that's not a typo… I Love Mr Mittens is an Australian knitwear brand which has caught my eye in recent weeks. Kind of seasonally inappropriate, but my fashion whims recognise no such practical bounds. I love the idea of a label that only does one thing, and does it really well. The brand's supersized sweaters, beanies and scarves are hand knitted to order in a rainbow of colours. You know I'm a knitwear fanatic and the more oversized, the better, so needless to say I'm salivating to get my hands on one of these delicious beauties. Two drawbacks: the prices ain't cheap (sob) and neither's the international delivery. But hey, maybe I'll start saving now and will be able to afford one of them (preferably the cropped sweater) by the time it gets cold enough again to wear it. Sounds like a plan to me.

I Love Mr Mittens cropped cable knit

I Love Mr Mittens cropped cable knit / $395 AUD (approx. £205)

I Love Mr Mittens Rose big sweater

I Love Mr Mittens the Rose big sweater / $525 AUD (approx. £272)

I Love Mr Mittens bomber

I Love Mr Mittens bomber / $495 AUD (approx. £257)

I Love Mr Mittens Billie scarf

I Love Mr Mittens Billie scarf / $245 AUD (approx. £127)


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig