Sunday 15 March 2015

today i'm wearing...

Topshop white airtex bomber jacket

Alexander Wang Prisma lizard tote

Zara black leather courts

Whistles Tyler boyfriend jeans

It feels like it's just about that time of year to a) exchange long coats for short jackets and b) bust out shoes without socks. OK, I was still pretty cold wrapped up in my massive fur coat last night, but we can be optimistic, right? I'd forgotten how much I love this white airtex bomber jacket until I busted it out again in Marrakech and I can't wait until I can wear it without layers again.

Topshop airtex bomber jacket / similar here
Whistles sweatshirt / similar here
Zara court shoes / similar here
Alexander Wang Prisma tote / in matte black here




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig