Monday 9 March 2015

today i love… the monday wish list



It feels like spring is finally around the corner, and this is just the kind of dress that demands no tights, flat sandals and a loose jacket slung over the shoulders. Ah, hopefully not too long to wait now.

2. H&M metal lantern / £6.99
I brought a similar tealight-holder back from the souks in Marrakech and I love it. This H&M beauty is pretty similar and a little easier to get hold of...

I've been looking for a bracelet like this for a while: suitably fierce and gold-plated, and not too bad a price either.

Once again: pretty optimistic here but wearing my trusty pool slides in Marrakech made me long for sandal weather again. I've got my eyes on these beauties as soon as the weather allows.

But until that time comes… This cosy jacket will be the perfect transitional piece between thick coats and summer layers.

You know I love my Diptyque and a diffuser is the perfect health and safety-friendly alternative to a scented candle. Orange blossom flower is big in Morocco and it's got me wanting this as the perfect summer scent to fill my house.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig