Wednesday 25 February 2015

today i love… london fashion week

IMG_4459

IMG_4447

IMG_4453

IMG_4445

IMG_4465

IMG_4449

IMG_4454

IMG_4455

As I said I didn't really "do" fashion week this season sadly, but I did pop over to Somerset House on Saturday to see what was going down and snap a few photos along with my lovely friend Kristy (she's the super hot one in the red top above!) Proper outfit post of this look coming up tomorrow but in the meantime if you want to see what I was wearing, check me out in Marie Claire's video of the best street style from LFW day 2 here!

Whistles coat / short version here
H&M jumper / similar here
3.1 Phillip Lim bag / in black here


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig