Monday 2 February 2015

today i love… the monday wish list

Vitra Eames DSR chair Whistles mini Onslow bucket bag Grown Alchemist hand wash

The Monday wish list took a bit of a Christmas holiday but it's back for 2015, and first up are these beautiful culottes. It's that annoying time of year when the spring collections have landed but it is way too cold to wear any of them. These are the perfect example of that. I was obsessed with culottes last fashion week and I still haven't got over them, despite not actually investing in a pair yet. I love the clean white lines and sleek buckle of these, even if I'll probably have to wait until April to wear them.

I'm currently in the process of buying a flat so you may well be seeing more of an interiors focus on the blog in the coming weeks. Right now I'm lusting after tables and chairs more than shoes and bags. This is top of my list: an ultimate design classic for good reason. It will look just perfect with a sheepskin draped over it in my living area.

I don't wear my pairs of loafers as often as I should (just too used to heels), but that doesn't mean I don't want to add to my collection. These are the best pair I've seen in a long time: totally Phillip Lim, deliciously chunky and with that amazing leopard ponyskin panel. This is how flat shoes should be done.

There's nothing I love more than beautiful packaging, and Australian beauty brand Grown Alchemist has that down. These sleek bottles contain the most delicious sounding scents and would look just perfect on my bathroom sink.

The only reason I haven't already bought this absolute gem of a bag is because I am reeeeeally trying not to spend any money right now (see point 2). But damn, this delicious nude leather beauty is testing my resolve.

You probably already know that I'm a little bit obsessed with Brit jewellery designer Rachel Boston, who designed my absolute favourite stag beetle ring (and also repaired, replaced and cleaned it recently, what a gem). I've been trying to decide what to invest in next and I think I've finally settled on these beautiful earrings shaped like scorpion stings. Perfection.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig