Saturday 24 January 2015

today i want… eclectic by tom dixon candles

eclectic by tom dixon candle gift set


I have a lot of friends who think my obsession with candles borders on the well, shall we say, ridiculous. "How can you possibly need so many candles?" "Seriously, another candle?!" "It cost how much?!" "You're literally burning money!" But to them I say… I don't care. I love them. Genuinely there is little in this world that makes me happier than coming home from a shopping trip with a brand new Diptyque beauty, sealed in its perfect pristine white box, and lighting it for the first time to inhale the most wonderful aroma. Even just looking at them all lined up on my windowsill makes me happy. OK, yes, I am a little weird, but I'm sure there are some fellow candle-philes out there who understand. Anyway, back to the point. My latest obsession is these metallic beauties from Tom Dixon. They're just so minimalist and perfect. The scents are deep, intoxicating and decadent and they come with perfect little marble lids. I simply can't decide which one I like best, so it will have to be the gift set of all three. If only I hadn't just had Christmas and my birthday… Random end of January present to myself perhaps? One thing's for sure: my candle addiction knows no bounds. These will be mine sooner rather than later. Sorry, bank balance and naysaying friends…


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig