Friday 17 October 2014

today i'm wearing...

Topshop black Jamie jeans

Alexander Wang lizard Prisma tote

Topshop Unique bomber jacket

ASOS pearl earrings

This jacket is from Topshop Unique's A/W'12 collection (in my mind their best to date). It's one of those items which I fell inexorably in love with and made up my mind that nothing could be right with the world until I owned it. Of course, this was after it had sold out, so I spent an agonising couple of weeks refreshing the Topshop landing page hundreds of times a day. I had all but given up on owning the beauty when one day it was miraculously restocked. I clicked it home immediately and have been obsessed with it ever since. Two years later, while it may not be as on trend anymore and I don't clamour to wear it in the same way I once did, I still hold a soft spot in my heart for it because of how much I loved it then. To be honest, I think the ultimate aim is to have a wardrobe entirely full of pieces like that: pieces which you absolutely love at the time of purchase and continue to love for seasons to come.

Topshop Unique jacket / similar here
& Other Stories top / similar here
Zara shoes / similar here
Alexander Wang Prisma tote / in matte black here
ASOS pearl earrings /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig