Monday 20 October 2014

today i love… the monday wish list



This is one of those pieces which I feel like my wardrobe has been waiting for. Utterly chic in a very Olivia Palermo kind of way, it will lend polish to any ensemble. I love the colour and I love the length. Of course, it's also utterly impractical, especially at this time of year, when we should be investing in sensible outerwear to see us through the (no doubt) imminent cold snap. So far this is what's been holding me back from clicking it home, but I'm not sure how long my resolve will last.

I've been after a good bobble hat since last winter, and this is the best I've found so far. I love the fact that the bobble looks like a rabbit's tail (albeit a navy rabbit). It's the simple things.

You can never have too many pairs of heeled ankle boots if you ask me, and it's around this time of year when bare legs season is over and open toed shoes have to be retired until next summer (sob). You know I love ponyskin (and any kind of texture really) so these babies are right up my street.

I've got back into earrings in a big way recently. I didn't wear them for ages, and I still don't really  during the day, but I'm quite liking a flashy pair on a night out to add a little extra something. These are brilliant in a slightly ridiculous way.

I'm in the market for a new perfume at the moment, and I really like this one which I picked up a sample of the other day. It's definitely a nighttime scent: deep, velvety and sensuous, as the pink liquid and black glitter bottle suggest.

I never used to be a big fan of skirts but lately I'm finding myself reevaluating my position on them. I'm especially drawn to a slightly unusual silhouette. I'm not sure I'm 100% sold on the colour of this skirt but I adore the front split feature. Maybe if they bring it out in navy…


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig