Tuesday 14 October 2014

today i bought… whistles gracie jumpsuit

Whistles Gracie strappy jumpsuit


Just when I thought my bank balance might have a chance to recover after fashion week, the mid-season sales start. I've been looking for a jumpsuit for as long as I can remember, but have never found one that a) isn't totally unflattering and b) manages to be both day and night appropriate. The reason I don't wear many dresses is because they limit outfit combinations; those dresses that I wear often tend to be very plain and therefore easy to dress up or down. The same goes for jumpsuits: I didn't want one that was too dressy or too casual. This Whistles beauty sits perfectly on the line between the two: easy to sling on for daytime with a slouchy jumper on top, but equally wouldn't look out of place on a night out with earrings and heels. I do love when you get more for your money (especially when it's reduced, too).


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig