Thursday 11 September 2014

today i love… london fashion week

London Fashion Week

Sorry for the lack of updates lately but they may well continue into next week, because it's time for the fashion circus to arrive: London Fashion Week is once again upon us. Like last season I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to help out the lovely Telegraph team with a little bit of showgoing and street style, so as well as following me on my social media (@annalouelliott on Instagram is probably your best bet), don't forget to follow the Telegraph fashion accounts too (@TeleFashion on Twitter) because I'll be posting a few things there as well. In the meantime, if you're not headed to Somerset House yourself, you can get a better seat than the rest of us without leaving the house. Each season more and more shows are live streamed so you don't even need to get dressed up: just click here. Look out for me at JJS Lee and Eudon Choi tomorrow!


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig