Tuesday 2 September 2014

today i bought… h&m crêpe dress

hm fashion weeks crepe dress


With London Fashion Week just around the corner, I'm starting to panic about what to wear = I'm starting to panic buy. There's a fine line between buying loads of new things and bankrupting yourself, and feeling like you're just re-wearing everything you already own and not really creating any new looks. My strategy this time around is going to be to buy one key designer piece (not quite sure which yet) and then a couple of cheap high street items. This H&M dress is one of the latter, and cheap it certainly is. Seems apt that it's from the brand's "fashion weeks" collection, too. I love the mesh panel and the soft crêpe fabric, plus the modest knee length makes it daytime appropriate. Not quite sure what I'll be teaming it with, but I've got another week of panic to go yet…


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig