Saturday 2 August 2014

today i want… and other stories navy coat

and other stories navy wool-blend coat


It feels slightly odd to be lusting over a coat while I'm sitting here sweltering in a t-shirt. But fashion cares not for the weather, and counter-intuitive though it may seem, now is the perfect time of year to invest in a winter coat. The best ones will sadly be gone long before summer is a distant memory. This & Other Stories beauty is pretty much my idea of heaven in a coat: cosy wool, dark navy, upturned collar, tie belt - it's all in the details. This will look just as good shoulder-robed over a simple black dress and bare legs now (I love when a coat hemline is longer than the dress underneath) as it will belted tightly around a cashmere jumper and leather trousers come winter. Time for me to put aside my reservations and hit "Proceed to checkout".


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig