Monday 11 August 2014

today i love… the monday wish list



Logo sweaters are not going anywhere, and Acne's oh-so-street-styled version was the best of the bunch last season. Now it's back in new colour ways for autumn. Not at all a bad price either for what would undoubtedly be a key staple of your new season wardrobe.

Talking of Acne, these Zara beauties are a dead ringer for the Swedish brand's to-die-for Jensen Chelsea boots. One mantra I always live by: don't ever wear a copy of a logo (go for the real sweatshirt above), but a copy of a general style like these boots = worth saving your pennies on.

You know I can't get enough of Topshop Boutique's classic minimalist pieces. Anything navy is automatically added to my wish list, and the loose silken style of this shirt just adds to its timeless appeal.

Face masks are my weakness. I'm a sucker for anything that promises miracles, particularly in one minute flat. I love REN, and you just know when the packaging is this sleek and clinical it has got to be the good stuff inside.

Jewellery has to have a bit of an edge for me, and generally be the opposite of anything sparkly. This cuff pretty much embodies both of these criteria, with its angular, stand out design which still manages to be understated. Exactly what I love about & Other Stories.

There's little more decadent than silk nightwear. I'm a big fan of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's line for M&S, which manages to be beautiful and luxurious yet still machine washable = the holy grail. This teddy is top of my list.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig