Sunday 27 July 2014

today i'm wearing...

Topshop white mesh bomber

Topshop Boutique grey cashmere vest

Phillip Lim 31 minute clutch

Topshop white bomber jacket

Topshop Boutique black silk shorts

3.1 Phillip Lim 31 minute clutch Marine

Whistles Maddy pool slides

Meet my new favourite shoes: the Whistles pool slides I've had my eye on for months. Originally £115, in the end I managed to snap them up for £35. Winner. As those of you who follow me on Instagram will know, I was debating whether to go for these or the Zara white Birkenstock-alikes. I almost kept both, but I'm very glad I chose these beauties. Even if they do leave me with massive blisters for now (why is it the more comfortable the shoe looks, the less comfortable it usually is?)

Topshop Boutique silk shorts / similar here
3.1 Phillip Lim 31 minute clutch /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig