Monday 14 July 2014

today i love… the monday wish list


1. Beautannia Bloomsbury bath oil / £10.50 (reduced from £42) at SpaceNK
I love a bath oil. There's nothing like a truly decadent hot bubble bath with a nice crisp glass of wine, and a silky smooth bath oil that coats your skin in rich luxurious fragrance is the cherry on the cake.

I never fail to be impressed with how Whistles can make any item instantly luxurious and desirable. Even a faux leather drawstring sports bag. Nobody else could make something that on paper sounds so awful look so unutterably chic. I need it.

I tried these on the other day and it was love. The ponyskin cross straps and comfy rubber sole have me sold. The only drawback is I'm not quite sure how much use I'll get out of sliders before they slip back into the unfashionable abyss… Probably at least a couple of months, right?

I still haven't managed to be parted from my skinny jeans, but I'm slowly getting closer to investing in a boyfriend-style pair. This baggy, ripped, frayed version is a pretty extreme first foray into the world of the anti-skinny, but I think I'm ready for it. Unless they're super unflattering, of course...

You know I love me some & Other Stories. I also love the idea of having something that looks like a bronze antler wrapped around one of my fingers. A conversation starter for sure.

Sometimes it's the simplest items which are the most exciting. Little details on this otherwise plain white top make it stand out to me: the high neck, the longer-at-the-back length and the slightly textured finish. Perfect with leather shorts and sliders for a simple but winning summer look.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig