Tuesday 3 June 2014

today i love… the monday wish list


Topshop Jojo heels Whistles Rosmead suede bag NARS lipstick Heat Wave

You know I'm always a big fan of Whistles' bags, but this beauty is a particular favourite. Butter soft foldover suede, ideal for underarm tucking, available in black and candy pink. Oh, my bank balance is definitely in trouble with this one.

You're looking for the perfect Céline-esque summer shoe, you say? Well it just so happens Topshop have produced it. White, chunky, walkable heel, buckled at the ankle… This is everything your footwear arsenal needs and more.

I grabbed this lipstick in the shade Jungle Red in a beauty sale last summer and it's turned out to be my all-time favourite classic red. The texture is just so perfect: velvety, almost suede-like but non-drying, and lasts beautifully without flaking. It really is worth spending more on a good-quality lipstick; trust me on that one. I love an orangey shade over summer so this one will be perfect.

I'm still not over scuba. I just love how it manages to de-girlify any item of clothing. I think this mint green skirt would look perfect with a simple black tee and maybe the above white heels.

Kind of obsessed with copper when it comes to interiors right now and this candle holder is top of my home wish list. I'm really impressed with H&M's home range actually: very reasonably priced and some seriously nice stuff. The downside is the delivery cost, but when the item's this cheap you can't complain, right?

6. Topshop Boutique Fray straight leg jeans / £55
I've been trying to branch out from my skinny jeans for quite a while but until now have never found the pair to tempt me to stray. I think these beauties might just be it: no rips so still smart, not totally shapeless, but 100% SS14 worthy.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig