Monday 12 May 2014

today i'm wearing...

Topshop nude satin cami

Whistles quilted leather jacket

Zara zip ankle boots

Whistles monogrammed clutch

Topshop Boutique ponyskin skirt

IMG_9851

Whistles leather jacket / similar here
Topshop top / similar here
Topshop Boutique skirt / similar here
Whistles clutch / similar here

Added orange lipstick to this look to head to the Topshop/rewardStyle event on Thursday night, where I was treated to a lovely evening of cocktails, sushi and an exclusive look at the high summer collections, talked through by their lovely design manager Lizzie Dawson. Appropriately I wore a lovely nude Topshop satin top which I picked up on a whim the other day and am really rather loving right now. Thanks to Topshop and rewardStyle for a lovely evening!

PS, I'm off to Cuba tomorrow morning so posts will be a little less frequent for the two weeks I'm away. But rest assured that I have scheduled some posts to keep you busy in the meantime. See you on 28th!




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig