Thursday 24 April 2014

today i'm wearing...

Whistles quilted leather jacket

Topshop navy jumper

Ray-Ban black Wayfarers

3.1 Phillip Lim 31 hour bag Smoke

Topshop lace-up heels

Definitely feeling in something of a style rut at the moment, so sorry if it seems like I'm wearing the same thing all the time (that's how it feels to me anyway!) I guess it happens to us all… But I'm making an effort to buy less, buy better, i.e. save up for truly special items rather than splashing out on fast fashion all the time (hence this list…) In the meantime I think I need to go through my wardrobe and think of new ways to wear things. So far all I've come up with is putting this mesh top under everything, but I do love it.

Whistles leather jacket / similar here
Topshop jumper / similar here
Zara mesh top / similar here
Topshop shoes / similar here
3.1 Phillip Lim 31 hour bag / in navy here
Ray-Ban Wayfarers /
ASOS pearl earrings /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig