Thursday 20 March 2014

today i'm wearing...

H&M leather gilet

Zara zip ankle boots

Whistles comme ci comme ca sweatshirt

Zara blue skinny jeans3

As someone who pretty much strives towards total minimalism (my looks are never quite as "clean" as I'd like - see some of the girls whose blogs I follow if you're not sure what I mean, on my About page), I sometimes worry that there's a fine line between simple and boring. So if in doubt, I always chuck in a good dose of leather. When you don't like wearing print or colour or fussy accessories, it's really all about texture. There's nothing I love more than a monochrome look with clashing textures of mohair, leather, patent and suede. This look isn't really as slick as I'd like, but I always feel good when I step into these boots and this gilet. After all, fierce is another adjective I'm pretty sold on.

H&M leather gilet /
Whistles sweatshirt /
Zara jeans /
Zara bag /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig