Monday 3 March 2014

today i want… jigsaw pepworth nude rucksack

jigsaw nude leather rucksack


I've been thinking of investing in a rucksack for some time now, but haven't found quite the right one. (Well, I'm still holding out for this Whistles version, but the price is really not so friendly.) I stumbled across this Jigsaw beauty the other day and it's safe to say it's moved right to the top of my rucksack wish list. I adore the nude colour - a nice change from black while still being wearable - and the fact that it's super simple and clean. The shape is such that if it were a normal handbag it could be in danger of bordering on prim, but the rucksack style keeps it just the right side of edgy. I can see it looking perfect with a simple white shift dress and black mules. Now I just need the weather to warm up a bit…


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. It's such a pretty colour! They have the most stunning Melton blue coat i'm after it's just so pricey :(
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig