Thursday 20 February 2014

today i'm wearing...

Michael Michael Kors leather leggings

Topshop Boutique white ribbed sweatshirt

Zara ankle strap closed toe heels

& Other Stories black ostrich crossbody bag

DSC_0139

Photos by Catherine /

Persuaded the lovely Catherine of Notdressedaslamb.com to put her excellent photographic skills to use outside Freemasons Hall on Saturday, after attending a couple of shows there. Despite ruining my knees on day 1 of LFW, I just had to wear similarly impractical shoes on day 2, and I have to say these beauties were worth the pain. Teamed them with two new additions to my wardrobe: a super cosy white ribbed sweat and a lovely little ostrich-effect bag. It felt appropriate to wear this to the excellent Charlie May show on Saturday morning, as after all that girl knows better than most that keeping things simple and minimalist is definitely the way forward.

Topshop Boutique sweatshirt /
Michael Michael Kors leather leggings /
Zara shoes /

Share:

3 comments

  1. Simply beautiful!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna you look wonderful... I should know I was there and took your photos! I had a good subject, it's easy to take a good photo of you :)

    How you walked all day in those heels I'll never know, but they were FIERCE, hun! Loved them. Thank you again for helping me out with tickets, it was a fun day! Till September...?!!

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! So good to see you & thanks again for the photos. Until next time :) xxx

      Delete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig