Thursday 2 January 2014

today i'm wearing...

Topshop cream cable knit

3.1 Phillip Lim 31 hour bag Smoke

Isabel Marant black Dicker boots

Zara black faux fur coat

H&M grey beanie

Happy new year! You'd better get used to this beauteous bag because it won't be leaving the crook of my arm anytime soon. Philiip Lim wasn't lying when he called this the 31 hour bag: you really can squeeze a hell of a lot in here (aka all the sales shopping I took home the other day, plus this jumper when I got too hot). And it's so refreshing not to have to carry around an overflow bag, let me tell you.

Zara coat /
Topshop jumper /
Topshop jeans /
H&M beanie /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig