Saturday 11 January 2014

today i want… topshop unique raffia stripe skirt

topshop unique raffia stripe skirt


I actually preferred Topshop Unique's pre-fall collection to their A/W'13 one, so I was excited to see the launch of their first resort line last week. Unfortunately there are only a few pieces right now, but I'm hoping for more to drop soon. This striped skirt in particular has caught my eye; I love the raffia texture. I can imagine it paired with bare legs, a crisp white shirt and some Ray-Bans. Well, maybe in a few months' time. For now the price means it'll stay firmly on my wish list, but hey, the summer sales aren't all that far off, right? Right?


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig