Tuesday 28 January 2014

today i love… the monday wish list

Topshop Boutique ribbed sweat Whistles Jenny zip top tote NARS radiant creamy concealer

(Yep, I know it's Tuesday. I may have forgotten yesterday. I blame my shiny new ponyskin skirt.)

I'm finding I love a sweatshirt at the moment. Provided they can definitely be distinguished from sportswear, I think they're a great alternative to a cosy knit when you want to look suitably casual yet simultaneously chic. (Also, they are machine washable. Most of my knitwear is currently in a pile waiting for me to be bothered to hand wash it.) I love this oversized, pure white ribbed version, and can imagine it looking just perfect with a fierce leather skirt, some classic black Ray-Bans and a simple crossbody bag.

Another perfect bag from Whistles? Why yes, and I realise I may be sounding a little like a broken record here, but bear with me on this one. It's navy. It's perfectly Céline-esque. It's practical. It's beautiful. It's not ridiculously priced. Sold? Thought so.

I'm always on the lookout for a good, inexpensive new pair of jeans, and these immediately caught my eye for two reasons. Firstly, this is exactly the shade of blue I'm in the mood for right now. Somehow fresh and spring-like. Secondly, the perfect length of cropped ankle = amazing with a court shoe in summer and perfect with a high ankle boot right now.

I can't get enough of jewellery that looks like it may have come from an industrial tool box (remember that Proenza carabiner rope bracelet from a few seasons ago? Loved that). These bracelets are just perfect. Normally I'm a gold-plated only kind of girl, but I'll make an exception for these beauties.

In winter my parched skin needs products that will nourish as well as cover up, and there's nothing worse than a dry, flaky concealer. I've heard lots of good things about this creamy formula; in fact, Teen Vogue recently called it "the only concealer you'll ever need". I may just put that one to the test.

6. Mango fur stiletto shoes / £39.99 (reduced from £79.99)
There's definitely something of the Isabel Marant about these heels that has kept me clicking back for more. Besides, you can never have too many leopard print ponyskin accessories, right? Right?


See what else is on my wish list here.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Amazing list, I literally want all of them .... especially those leopard print heels are stunning!

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig