Monday 9 September 2013

today i'm wearing...







I have to say I'm rather pleased with my latest foray into the world of flat shoes. I actually don't feel ridiculously short and stumpy wearing these, and I love how gloriously chunky and mannish they are. Oh, and the ponyskin. I'm kind of obsessed with the ponyskin. Still, I think I'm a way off from wearing flats anywhere important (work, a date, LFW...)

How about you? Are you strictly a heels person or have you been converted?

H&M jacket /
Topshop jumper /

Share:

3 comments

  1. a good look and flats are good even for shorties! I'm only 5 ft 4.5 inches tall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are lovely!

    thepixiespicks.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so chic! In love with the jacket too, very Stella-esque.

    Anna xx
    earth-to-brint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig