Thursday 5 September 2013

today i want... whistles camo parka



I've been going on about Whistles' autumn/winter '13 collection ever since, well, they showed it back in February at LFW. The lookbook is my number one source of inspiration right now, and I find myself flipping longingly through its pages whenever I can't decide what to wear. I wrote about the camouflage trend a little while ago (here) and expressed my somewhat unexpected newfound love of the print. Back then I chose my favourite camo pieces around, but now that Whistles' take on the trend has finally landed in stores, it eclipses all the rest (yes, even Christopher Kane, I'd go so far as to say). This parka is just oh so brilliant: how Whistles have managed to take the words "camouflage" and "parka" and put them together to make such an unutterably chic item of clothing I'll never know. What I do know is that I want it. Now.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. This parka is gorgeous and very Christopher Kane esque x

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig