Thursday 12 September 2013

today i love... london fashion week


It's that time of year again (very literally a new season - anyone else notice how it's suddenly turned into autumn overnight?) This is the first time I'll be going to more than just a couple of shows so I'm excited and nervous for what could be quite a hectic few days. The fact that I just found out I'll be needing three more outfits than I'd anticipated has thrown me into something of a panic (hello, ASOS next day delivery) but hopefully I'll manage to find some clean clothes and get to all the shows on time. I probably won't have time to update the blog much, if at all, until LFW's over, but you can follow me on Twitter and Instagram for pictures and updates. Plus I'll be doing some tweeting, instagramming and show reporting for the Telegraph, so follow them too (Twitter; Instagram) to see what I'm up to. And let me know if you're going to be around!


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig