Saturday 1 June 2013

today i love... central saint martins ba show 2013


Last week I was lucky enough to attend the Central Saint Martins BA press show, where 40 graduates of the prestigious school of design showed off their wares to the rapt audience, and the previous week I also sat front row (!) for the University of Westminster's graduate show (a few seats away from Will Young, who's apparently a keen supporter of fledgling designers since he also attended both shows!) Both evenings were a really interesting insight into the designers of the future and there were some extremely accomplished pieces among the graduates' work. Oh, and I spent pretty much the entirety of the Central Saint Martins show staring at Phoebe Philo sitting a few metres away (little bit obsessed with her). Unfortunately I didn't manage to snap any decent pictures, but you can check out my full report of the Central Saint Martins show for the Telegraph online here.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig