Saturday 29 June 2013

today i love... apivita



I don't know about you, but I hadn't paid much attention to Marks & Spencer's beauty range until recently. It was only when I took a look around their site a few weeks ago that I realised the high street stalwart actually stocks an incredibly well curated selection of luxurious beauty brands. A number of highly rated favourites such as REN, Leighton Denny and Philip Kingsley sit alongside a wide range of brands you have probably never heard of, including Docteur Renaud, Australian Native Botanicals and my new favourite, APIVITA. A Greek brand whose name means "the life of the bee", this luxurious skincare line uses the likes of royal jelly and beeswax in its super luxe, beautifully packaged products (the logo is a bee, too). So far I've tried the above three specimens and love them all. The serum is richly hydrating and smells divine (like a spa), the lip balm feels pleasingly beeswaxy (if you know what I mean), and the hand cream sinks in super fast with a lovely subtle but comforting smell. I can't wait to try more of the range. Shop all APIVITA here.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig