Saturday 8 June 2013

today i bought... silver jewellery



I don't shake up my jewellery very often, but I always like to wear a couple of quite understated rings and one or two slightly less understated bracelets. Lately I've become bored of wearing the same ones so I thought I'd buy a couple more pieces to add to my jewellery rota (plus I lost my arrow ring, sob). I love the combination of rose gold and silver at the moment (especially with white clothing) so I thought these two pewter beauties would look perfect alongside my favourite heart rose gold ring. I did ideally want to find something gold or silver-plated at a slightly higher price point, but it's surprisingly difficult to find reasonable mid-range jewellery; everything is either cheap costume or super expensive (please do another collaboration with Jordan Askill, Topshop). So needless to say I went for cheap costume. I like to think they look a little above their high street station, though. And if they do age badly, I'll just replace them and shake things up again. Easy.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

3 comments

  1. if you ever want a sterling silver ID bracelet you can find them for under £15 in charity shops or independent jewellers 2nd hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw no I loved your arrow ring! Love the stuff you got though :)
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice bracelettt

    http://christianbelvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig