Tuesday 4 June 2013

today i bought... linda farrow luxe sunglasses


Linda Farrow Luxe sunglasses /

Throughout May and June, Bicester Village (which is an outlet shopping destination in Oxfordshire, in case you're not aware) has been home to a pop-up shop masterminded by the British Fashion Council called the British Designers Collective. It houses a curated selection of pieces from a veritable wealth of cutting edge designer talent including Mary Katrantzou, Richard Nicoll, Jonathan Saunders, JW Anderson, Peter Pilotto, Meadham Kirchoff, David Koma, Nicholas Kirkwood and even Lucas Nascimento (whose excellent show I attended in February). And did I mention all of the pieces are on sale at reduced prices? Think Katrantzou dresses for £500 instead of £1,500 and JW Anderson's signature knits in the region of £300 (not high street prices, granted, but exceptionally good for what they are). This little slice of clothing heaven is also home to a selection of sunglasses from Linda Farrow Luxe, and when I saw the above pair yesterday going for a mere £77 (RRP £320) I knew my vow not to spend any money would be sorely tested. As soon as the salesperson told me about the huge jewellery box case they came in, I was sold. I have to say I totally adore the round shape, plus the fact that the lenses have a violet revo effect on the reverse, giving me little flashes of purple throughout my vision when I wear them. Oh, and the reduced price is a bonus, too. If you'd like to snap up your own little bargain, the British Designers Collective pop-up will only be there for another three weeks, so I suggest you get your skates on.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig