Wednesday 15 May 2013

today i want... reiss 1971 dijon quilted sweatshirt





In the last couple of months I've been reacquainting myself with Reiss and remembering just how much I love their clothes. Yes, for the most part they are out of my budget, but some items are worth paying a little more for. The designs seem to get better and better each season and right now I'm pretty much in love with everything on the site. This quilted sweatshirt is top of my wish list for its fresh white colour and versatility: it's ideal for this confused weather we're having at the moment, and will look just as good with jeans under a coat now as it will with black silk shorts and sandals in a few weeks' time. And it's not just me who appreciates this high end high street stalwart: when I went along to the Reiss sample sale a couple of weeks ago, the snaking queue (yes, queue!) was made up of the best dressed women and men I've seen in a long time. Sadly, they all snapped up everything good before I could, so I'll have to settle for the full-priced merchandise...


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Love it, want it, NEED it !

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/2013/05/the-one-with-id-like-to-wear-iii.html

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig