Thursday 30 May 2013

today i bought... h&m leopard jacket


H&M leopard jacket /

Ever since I saw this padded leopard beauty on Andyheart's blog back in March (in fact, while I was in Australia), I've been desperate to get my hands on it. I've written before about H&M's poor stock control in only putting their most fashion-forward items in a few select stores (and not on their website), so needless to say this has proven frustratingly hard to track down. I've checked my local H&M every week since then, as well as several London stores and even one in Belgium. But it was to no avail; I feared I'd missed out on the jacket and had all but given up on it. However, when I was in Edinburgh at the weekend I thought I'd just check in the H&M there anyway, not holding out much hope, and lo and behold there it was. I nearly shrieked in delight. I snapped it up pronto and even got £5 off, thanks to a voucher I was given when I brought in a bagful of old clothes to my local H&M. And it's safe to say it was well worth waiting for.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig