Friday 5 April 2013

today i want... april wish list


Just a small selection of the many, many pieces I'm lusting after this month. It seems that just when I've decided to curtail my shopping budget, the high street brings out all manner of beautiful items to tempt me with. Definitely sticking with a mostly monochrome palette, which might be because right now I'm totally obsessed with Andyheart's style, and she does masterful minimalism like no other. The white Reiss dress, for example, would be perfect with the Mango bomber and the nude Kurt Geiger heels on a (sigh) summer's day. Lots of bags, too; at the moment I'm all about an oversized slouchy clutch or a small over-the-shoulder satchel. Besides, an eye-catching accessory is the perfect accompaniment to a simple outfit. Right, now I just need to win the lottery so that I can buy all of these...


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Love it all ! those KG shoes are amazing...

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig