Sunday 31 March 2013

today i'm wearing...








River Island blazer / similar here
Topshop tee / similar here
Zara trousers / similar here
Topshop earrings / similar here

Happy Easter! Gave my new Zara heels their first outing last night. I have a love/hate relationship with court shoes because it's so difficult to find a pair that fit perfectly and I've had to get rid of several beloved beauties that just weren't right. But when you do find that perfect pair, they're the Holy Grail of footwear. I'm happy to say these babies fall into that category. Oh, and totally obsessed with this holographic clutch, too.




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

4 comments

  1. Great outfit - you look fantastic. Afterglow from your trip down under?

    (I'd really like to go and live there, remembering just how much fun it was - and with the UK weather at the moment...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear)
    nice blog)loves it)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag! It really stands out.

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig