Wednesday 6 March 2013

today i love... whistles monogram service





Pictures / Whistles.co.uk

You'll no doubt have noticed by now my enduring love for British high end high street staple Whistles, bastion of utterly chic style at not unreasonable prices. Let's just say if I won the lottery I would not hesitate to snap up the whole of their stock. My favourites are always the amazing leather jackets (my quilted beauty is by Whistles) and the beautifully understated accessories crafted in silky leather. There's little I love more than a minimal clutch, so naturally Whistles' Delilah clutch (above) has captured my heart. There's also little I love more than a classically chic item with a subtle point of interest, and personalised monogramming undoubtedly fits into that category. Imagine my joy, then, to find out that Whistles are introducing this service at their flagship Dover Street store. Last season they offered monogramming on their iconic varsity jacket, but that was way out of my price range, so I'm excited that the Delilah clutch is much more affordable. However, it costs £45 as is and £95 with monogramming, so being unique doesn't come all that cheap. Having said that, if you're feeling generous, I can't think of a more fabulous gift for a fashion-loving friend, can you?


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. that's such a cute idea!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it too !! great idea for gifts as well as for a little self indulging...

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig