Tuesday 1 January 2013

today i love... 2013


Happy new year! Here are a few of my resolutions for 2013:

Buy more beautiful things /
Try a trend that scares me (plaid, perhaps?) /
Make my house look as much as possible like my Interiors pinboard /
Take more risks /
See more live comedy /
Continue to model my life on the Olsen twins' /
See more of all my friends /
Try yoga /
Keep making the blog bigger and better /
Be happy /

Thank you so much to all of you for reading my blog in 2012. Thank you for your wonderful comments, for joining in the discussion about fashion, for hopefully being inspired and for spurring me on to keep doing what I love.

I wish you a very happy and fashionable 2013!


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Hey there! What a lovely looking personal website you own! Did you optimize this site with our own help?

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig