Friday 7 December 2012

today i want... kurt geiger humbug clutch


KG Kurt Geiger humbug clutch / £89 (reduced from £170)

Is it just me, or is it very hard to only buy for other people when Christmas shopping? It seems as though the more I buy for others, the more I buy for myself, too... Hmm, at some point in the future I may need to sort out this shopping addiction of mine. But in the meantime I'll just keep on feeding it with lots of lovely goodies like this beautiful navy suede clutch from Kurt Geiger. With online retailers trying harder than ever to get our custom in these heady pre-Christmas shopping days, many of them are offering premature sales, temporary deals and competitions to keep us sweet (my favourite of which is Whistles' advent calendar, which gives you daily opportunities to win lots of lovely prizes.) Anyway, Kurt Geiger have sneakily reduced quite a few of their lovely accessories and I am champing at the bit to get my hands on them. I actually think I prefer KG's bags to their shoes, and this clutch is a case in point. Versatile enough to work for day or night, big enough to hold everything you need but not so big as to look ridiculous, and in my favourite of all colours. Give this to someone else? I don't think so...


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. It is a great bag, I have the neon yellow version. It's really well made and big enough to actually fit stuff in! Will have to check out the sale now...

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig