Thursday 18 October 2012

today i'm wearing...





Topshop coat /
H&M shirt /
Topshop jeans /
Acne boots /
Zara bag /
Ray-Ban sunglasses /

This coat is definitely a would-save-it-in-a-fire item and even a serious contender for my all-time favourite piece of clothing. I found it in the Topshop sale about three or four years ago and got an extra 10% off as most of the buttons were missing. It's deliciously military, with a pleasingly stiff collar, a sumptuous khaki silk lining and red piping around the edges. I think military is a trend that will always capture my heart; occasionally I tire of it, but I inevitably fall back in love with it every couple of seasons. Right now, thanks to Topshop Unique and Isabel Marant, it's back in my good books in a big way.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. love the jeans! have wanted some pinstripe jeans for absolutely aaaages. love your hair too.

    http://whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig