Friday 5 October 2012

today i bought...




My colour of choice at the moment is a deep, rich burgundy, so dark it's almost black. Different from purple, maroon or oxblood: this I like to call black cherry. There's something deep, rich and fantastically autumnal about this colour. It goes with everything and adds a certain sophistication, whether it's a deep vampy lipstick or, like my newest purchases, a soft fluffy jumper and a studded purse. I've had my eyes on both of these items for a while but it wasn't until I tried on this beautiful, ridiculously soft knit that I knew I had to make it mine. Plus I find it very hard to say no to a studded leather purse...


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig