Saturday 15 September 2012

today i want... asos leather-look track pants



You probably know by now that I love my leather; in fact, I'm barely in an outfit that doesn't contain at least one leather item. I just love the way it is totally versatile, super luxurious and adds interest to any look. However, even I will take some convincing when it comes to baggy leather. Loose leather trousers were all over the catwalks for A/W'12 and now they've filtered down to the high street. It's hard to ignore how super awesome they looked on the models sauntering down the Topshop Unique catwalk, and I can't deny that I'm more than a little bit tempted by these ASOS beauties; although I'd normally always choose real over faux, the fact that this will undoubtedly be a flash-in-the-pan trend means I'm not looking to spend too much on it. To be honest though, I'm just not sure I have the guts. If I were going to be sitting front row at the LFW shows, I'd absolutely go for it. However, since I'll be watching them from my desk at work, I think I just might chicken out...


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. I saw these too and thought they were great...Although I think they remind me too much of Justin Bieber?

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig