Sunday 23 September 2012

today i love... military coats



In the last couple of weeks it seems to have gone from summer to winter in the blink of an eye. And even though it was a bit of a shock to go from bare legs to scarves so quickly, I actually love this time of year. Cosy clothes, hot drinks and awesome TV are definitely right up my street. Plus, it means that it's time to invest in a good winter coat. And if there's one thing I love, it's a good winter coat. Military styles are pretty much a perennial favourite of mine, but at the moment I'm feeling more partial to them than ever, thanks in part to Topshop Unique's A/W'12 collection. There's just something about shrugging on a huge, oversized officer's coat in a rich, autumnal shade that makes you feel properly cosy. Above I've picked my favourite four on the high street. They're not the cheapest of items, but I think a good warm coat is definitely something worth investing in, and these beauties will work hard for their money. Number 1 in particular may just be making its way into my wardrobe very soon.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig